Come discover the router during this 2-hour workshop. Read more…
Posts Tagged: location
Come create your lampshade in origami printed in serigraphy …
Discover all the art of silk-screen printing by printing the different sheets that will make up your lamp, and cut out and rainez with a learned folding of origami.
Are thus produced architectural models, stencils and cutouts for decorating, jewelry and fashion accessories, objects, …
One year membership €5
puis facturation au temps passé, outils inclus à partir de 2,35 € l’heure.
We offer you new workshops :an initiation to screen printing with Sandrine
Discover the craft technique of screen printing on wood, paper and cotton.
A shooting, training, meeting, product launch …. to organize your events, we propose to privatize all or part of the Etablisienne.
Measure, mark, cut, thread, assemble …
The price for digital tools depends on time/machine
Consumables (sandpaper, nails, glue, screws …) are not included but available for purchase.
If you can not find the tool or accessory you need below, please tell us …
Measurement and tracing tools :
- Double angled tab
Cutting Tools :
- Japanese saw (also available to sell on site)
- Veneer Saw
- Jigsaw (characteristics) with paneled wood and metal
- Portable electric circular saw, characteristics
- Saber saw
- Mini Circular Saw
- Mini jigsaw
- Circular Saw Bench, model and details
- Miter saw features
- Mini table saw, characteristics
- Plate Joiner, biscuits 0, 10 and 20 be on sale 10 cts / pc
- Router, features
- Laser machine, model and details
- Drill driver
- BOSCH UNEO punch (available at outdoor location)
- Drill press, features
- Drills wood and metals (2, 3 and 4mm charged at cost price in case of breakage)
- Torillons 6, 8 and 10 mm, available on site 10 cts / pce
- Hand plane
- Electric planer
- Combined belt sander
- Grinder precision characteristics
- Pliers, pincers …
- Rotary Precision Instruments, Bosch and Dremel model
- Wood lathe, details (extra € 1 hour)
- Planer-Thicknesser, features (extra € 1 hour)
Other accessories and consumables:
- Strap frame
- Paint tray
- Brushes (available from €1.20 )
- Glue (€ 1.70 + 80 cts set for the pot)
- Discs and abrasive paper
- Screw 10ct/ pce
On self-service or during a course, tools and sewing-machine are available.
Consumables are included in the price of the course and are available for sale for the work in self-service.
A sewing machine easy to use
Laser Cutting and Engraving
A laser cutting is a process which allows extremely precise cutting of many materials.
The machine of the Etablisienne, a Mercury III of GCC, allows you to cut and engravings in the wood, plexiglass, cardboard, paper, leather …
PLA is used in food packaging and in the manufacture of many injected, extruded or thermoformed articles.
The PLA is the material used by the 3D printer at l’Etablisienne.
You will find the description of the other “printable” materials on website 3ders.org
Multi rotary tools
Powerful and quick rotating motor (up to 35 000 r / min) for fast work progress. Cutting, grinding, polishing …
This drill press can be tilted to the right and left, front-back translation and retractable. The table and the spindle are very easily adjustable.
- Table: inclination of -45 ° to + 45 °
- Distance table – chuck: max 365 mm
- Distance stand – max 485 mm chuck
- Distance spindle – column of 125 to 445 mm
- Throat: 320 mm radial adjustment
- Gooseneck: inclination of -70 ° to + 60 °
You want to know more about new making techniques ?
3D printing and laser cutting are all new techniques now available at L’Établisienne.
With 3D printing you can make in a few minutes a small object of your creation.
With laser cutting, you can cut or inscribe in wood, paper, cardboard, plexiglass…
During the workshop “Getting to 3D printing and laser cutting” you will discover these techniques and you will learn how to implement them. Read more…
In Paris, near Nation, workbenches and workstations for rent by the hour, day …
The workshop is accessible to all people possessing a valid card, subject to availability, seven days a week. The doors open at 10AM and close at 7PM but on request it’s possible to begin at 9AM ; Max closing time 10 PM on wenesdays
Tools are available with the workspace.
Self service Workshop:
Rent a workbench or a workstation is open to all cardholders of Etablisienne valid, from one hour to a month and without obligation.
The use of hand tools and portable electric is included in the rates, rental lathe and planer will be charged € 1 extra per hour, the 3D printer an the laser cut are not included.
To learn how to use this tool : watch the on line training (only in french)
A place to host your students.
We can provide you with a workshop that will be reserved exclusively for the duration of your training.
Depending on your needs and the number of participants, we will study together the most suitable room.
Feel free to visit!
Information and appointments:
Laurence 01 43 46 35 32 or contact form
To become a member
The conditions for membership are simple:
- Be major
- Have liability insurance valid
- Sign the membership agreement and pay € 15 annual (€ 5 annual for À l’Étage)
Disc grinding machine
Soft and hard woods, non ferrous metal or steel, even plastic, cork, rubber and many further materials can be processed with hight precision at grinding speeds of approx. 250-800 m/min (adjustable).