Spend a day in our workshops and deal with every Tools
This day dedicated to woodworking will be divided into three phases.
The morning will be devoted to the workshop “Cuts and assemblies”, the first part of the afternoon, at the taking over of the smasher. The end of the day will be devoted to electro-portable and static circular saws.
Become familiar with the tools and gestures you need to work with woodwork on this intense day. You will learn to master vocabulary and tools, whether you are a beginner or want to refine your knowledge.
At the end of the day, 10 hours of self-service workshop will be automatically* credited to come and practice.
The elements discussed during this internship will be:
- The main types of wood and materials
- Sawing by hand, using conventional saws and Japanese saws,
- Wood scissors
- The proper use of the jigsaw
- The different types of assembly: Traditional (Tenon, mortaise, groove, tongue, leaf, straight tail, dovetail…) and modern (tourillons, lamellos, screws…)
- The breaker
- The electro-portable circular saw
- The tab saw
- The circular sow on the table
You don’t need to have a specific project to participate in this day.
Classes from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. then from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for up to 8 to 10 people.
You can plan your lunch if you wish, otherwise you can take your break at the nearby shops!
Wearing closed shoes is recommended
*Membership needed to access self-service workshops