Measure, mark, cut, thread, assemble …
Traditional tools are included in the rental self-service. Unless otherwise stated the use of power tools can only be done on site.
The price for digital tools depends on time/machine
Consumables (sandpaper, nails, glue, screws …) are not included but available for purchase.
If you can not find the tool or accessory you need below, please tell us …
Measurement and tracing tools :
- Double angled tab
Cutting Tools :
- Japanese saw (also available to sell on site)
- Veneer Saw
- Jigsaw (characteristics) with paneled wood and metal
- Portable electric circular saw, characteristics
- Saber saw
- Mini Circular Saw
- Mini jigsaw
- Drill driver
- BOSCH UNEO punch (available at outdoor location)
- Drill press, features
- Drills wood and metals (2, 3 and 4mm charged at cost price in case of breakage)
- Torillons 6, 8 and 10 mm, available on site 10 cts / pce
- Hand plane
- Electric planer
- Combined belt sander
- Grinder precision characteristics
- Pliers, pincers …
- Rotary Precision Instruments, Bosch and Dremel model
- Wood lathe, details (extra € 1 hour)
- Planer-Thicknesser, features (extra € 1 hour)
Other accessories and consumables:
- Strap frame
- Paint tray
- Brushes (available from €1.20 )
- Glue (€ 1.70 + 80 cts set for the pot)
- Discs and abrasive paper
- Screw 10ct/ pce
On self-service or during a course, tools and sewing-machine are available.
Consumables are included in the price of the course and are available for sale for the work in self-service.
Laser Cutting and Engraving
A laser cutting is a process which allows extremely precise cutting of many materials.
The machine of the Etablisienne, a Mercury III of GCC, allows you to cut and engravings in the wood, plexiglass, cardboard, paper, leather …
Multi rotary tools
Powerful and quick rotating motor (up to 35 000 r / min) for fast work progress. Cutting, grinding, polishing …
This drill press can be tilted to the right and left, front-back translation and retractable. The table and the spindle are very easily adjustable.
- Table: inclination of -45 ° to + 45 °
- Distance table – chuck: max 365 mm
- Distance stand – max 485 mm chuck
- Distance spindle – column of 125 to 445 mm
- Throat: 320 mm radial adjustment
- Gooseneck: inclination of -70 ° to + 60 °
To learn how to use this tool : watch the on line training (only in french)
Disc grinding machine
A hight precision machine to use in grinding work for which complete accuracy is required.
Soft and hard woods, non ferrous metal or steel, even plastic, cork, rubber and many further materials can be processed with hight precision at grinding speeds of approx. 250-800 m/min (adjustable).
The table saw is a well thought-out machine for all occurring sawing tasks in the range of small and fine applications.
Depending on the utilised saw blades, all type of wood, many non-ferrous metals, ceramics and plastics as well as many other materials can be processed with the machine.
Five routers are available in the workshop.
To discover this tool, we offer a two hour collective training.